Advantages of FENUGREEK / METHI Ke Fayde / Benefits of FENUGREEK / Natural Home Remedies From FENUGREEK

Following are the Simple Natural Remedies of FENUGREEK according to Science and Ayurveda 



1. To treat Dysentery and bleeding during loose motions, make a mixture of one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds and thick curds and consume it.

2. To treat Dysentery take one spoon of fried fenugreek seeds and add it To butter milk and drink twice a day.

3. To enhance Breast milk production, make gruel out of fried fenugreek seeds, milk and consume it. 

4. To reduce MUSCULAR PAIN, prepare dosa from fenugreek flour and eat it with steam baked fenugreek leaves curry.


5. To avoid premature GREYING OF HAIR, make a mixture of fenugreek seeds andcoconut oil and apply To the head. during this period cool water bath should be preferred To hot water bath.

6. To PREVENT FACIAL SKIN from creasing and forming lines, make a paste of fenugreek in water, mix it with boiling milk cool it and apply the mixture To the face before going To bed in the night. in the morning, wash the face with hot water.

6a. BODY ACHE, BACK PAIN and midriff pain can be cured by the frequent use of fenugreek.

7. To get relief from BURNING SENSATION IN THE SOLE AND ELBOW, make a paste of fenugreek seeds by soaking it in water and apply the paste To the sole and elbow 

8. To avoid HAIR FALLING, dandruff and To ensure good Growth of hair, apply a paste made of fenugreek seeds in coconut milk To the head and take a bath.

9. To get cured from phlegm, make a decoction taking one teaspoon of green (fresh) ginger and one cup of fenugreek leaves in water and add honey and drink it. 

10. To get rid of JOINT PAIN, eat steam cooked green fenugreek leaves. 

11. To enhance MEMORY POWER, do the following. 
        
cut green fenugreek leaves and radish in   To small pieces, mix them with sufficient salt, pepper and cumin seeds. add ghee seasoning To the mixture and consume the mixture.

12. To avoid LUNG RELATED AILMENTS, regularly consume curry made of baked fenugreek leaves and pulses.

13. To prevent DECEASES OF THE HEART,LUNGS AND BRAIN eat regularly curry made of fenugreek leaves.

1 comment:

  1. Good day to you all am very happy to write this testimony to the whole world to see the great work of the great man named DR.ehiaguna I was down over since 1year but thank god am here to give this testimony for you all to see the great powers that is hiding on this earth I was once an HSV 2, but thanks to him that help me I was going through internet looking for cure when I see this man name ehiaguna I quickly email him If I can get help to grateful surprise to me he really do according to the post I see on internet this man ask me to provide some necessary things which he should be able to use for my cure, I did what he say and after everything, this man told me that after two weeks I will be cured, after that ending of the weeks i should go for test I did and I was very happy when I see my result but i don’t know how he did it but thank God for bring this man to me am very happy to see myself am HSV negative you can order now and get your cure on email: drehiaguna@gmail.com just call him for quick answer on his number +2348073908953, also contact him on this 1. HIV / AIDS 2. COPD 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) 5. Hepatitis B6. HPV

    ReplyDelete