Advantages of PEPPER / Kali Mirch Ke Fayde / Benefits of Black PEPPER / Natural Home Remedies From Black PEPPER

Following are the Simple Natural Remedies of Black PEPPER according to Science and Ayurveda 


1. To get relief from indigestion do the following .

Take one teaspoon of roasted pepper, mix it with a hand full of holy basil leaves. add this to one cup of boiling water. after five minutes of boiling filter the liquid, add a little honey and drink the same twice a day for three days.

2. To cure urinary and anal irritations and burning sensations, consume a mixture of powdered pepper grains, jaggery and curd rice.

3. To get relief from malaria, boil a serving spoon of powdered pepper and garlic pods for five minutes. filter the decoction, add a little honey to the filtered liquid and drink three times a day for three days.


4. To be rid of jaundice, consume a mixture of black pepper, honey and unripe mango this will activate the liver and prevent recurrence of jaundice.

5. To get relief from common cold ,drink warm milk to which sugar and powdered pepper have been added.

6. To quench recurring thirst, take half a spoon of roasted pepper and powder it smoothly. boil this in two cups of water and cool the liquid. consume the liquid frequently. 

7. To cure cold, cough and throat infection, consume a mixture of a quarter spoon of well-powdered pepper and honey twice a day.

8. To treat cough, take smoothly powdered pepper and oregano/ajwain and a few crystals of salt and keep the mixture in the mouth, suck for some time and swallow.

9. To reduce Toothache, take well-powdered pepper and massage the gums with the powder, which will induce salivation.

10. To get rid of pimples or acne, apply a paste of pepper powder in water to the affected area.

11. To treat indigestion and flatulence (gas problem) boil one dinner spoon of melted cow's ghee with pepper powder and salt. consume this mixture with hot rice while taking food.  

1 comment:

  1. Good day to you all am very happy to write this testimony to the whole world to see the great work of the great man named DR.ehiaguna I was down over since 1year but thank god am here to give this testimony for you all to see the great powers that is hiding on this earth I was once an HSV 2, but thanks to him that help me I was going through internet looking for cure when I see this man name ehiaguna I quickly email him If I can get help to grateful surprise to me he really do according to the post I see on internet this man ask me to provide some necessary things which he should be able to use for my cure, I did what he say and after everything, this man told me that after two weeks I will be cured, after that ending of the weeks i should go for test I did and I was very happy when I see my result but i don’t know how he did it but thank God for bring this man to me am very happy to see myself am HSV negative you can order now and get your cure on email: drehiaguna@gmail.com just call him for quick answer on his number +2348073908953, also contact him on this 1. HIV / AIDS 2. COPD 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) 5. Hepatitis B6. HPV

    ReplyDelete